This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified candidate to join a growing dynamic Media Content business based in central London. The business is currently going through tremendous change and implementing a new ERP system, consequently they are looking for a Finance Controller for initial 9months to support with BAU, the ideal candidate would be systems savvy and ideally been in a change and transformation environment before as there will be elements of helping out with the project. You will be integral to improving processes, whilst overseeing and managing the day to day finance function including cashflow management, accounts receivables, and financial reporting. You also will lead and motivate finance team members by setting clearly defined goals and providing guidance when needed.
Main Duties and Key Repsonsibilities
- Support the Finance Director in the robust financial management of the business
- Implement updates and improvements to accounting systems and processes, including invoicing/revenue recognition, collections, stock control and payroll
- Timely delivery of month-end and year-end financial reports
- Actively implement and manage the credit control function and demonstrate material improvement in collections
- Assist the Finance Director and FP&A Manager in presenting reports to the board and other stakeholders when required
- Take responsibility of the annual audit process
The client is looking to conduct interviews this week with the person to start as soon as possible, if you are available within a 2-3-week window please do get in touch.