Altum are working with a FTSE100 retailer to recruit a Senior Finance Manager for their international stores.
This role has a broad in remit and requires the management of the weekly trading reporting process as well as international P&L, capex, working capital and balance sheet. The successful candidate will continue to embed the financial control strategy into the international business, while driving a culture of continuous improvement and automating the finance processes.
- Management of weekly trading results and quarterly sales outturn
- Ensure accurate reporting and insightful commentary to Group and International Leadership Teams (Month/Half Year/Year)
- 3YP, budget and quarterly forecasting.
- Own the monthly risks and opportunities process
- Drive automation and improve efficiency, while maintaining effective controls
- Embed the finance control strategy into international in London and in owned countries
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Strong control mindset
- Track record of continuous improvement in their previous role
- Understanding of sales, margin and gross profit
If you think you meet the criteria for this role, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.