A well known and highly regarded UK charity is currently in need of a Financial Controller to lead its financial accounting & controls function, including year-end duties. This is an excellent opportunity for an accountant with experience in audit and producing financial statements within the charity sector to join a well-functioning team and to contribute to the success of an important organisation.
As the Financial Controller your role will involve:
- Leading a team of 15 including qualified accountants and transactional finance staff
- Taking a lead on financial year-end duties including producing the financial statement and working with auditors
- Ensuring month-end duties are completed on time and accurately
- Promoting a culture of strong financial controls
- Improving systems and processes where possible
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant, ideally with a background in audit
- Have experience working in financial accounting related roles within the charity sector
To apply for this excellent position please submit your CV today.