Altum Consulting are pleased to be partnering with an instantly-recognisable media brand in their search for a technically strong Financial Controller. Due to exponential growth over the past 12 months, the business is now ready to start a new phase of development and with this comes the need to incorporate new internal controls and development new processes to sustain that growth.
This role works closely with the Finance Director and will offer support in all aspects of financial management, with a focus on developing strong internal control policies, overseeingthe day-to-day finance function, including cashflow management, transactional and reporting.
- Support the Finance Director in the financial management of the business
- Timely and accurate delivery of the Month-end and Year-end process
- Actively manage and improve the credit control function
- Full reponsibility of the annual audit process
- Assisting the Finance Director and FP&A Manager in presenting the board reports
- Improve and maintain the current accounting systems, with scope to implement and update where necesssary
The ideal candidate,
- ACA qualified
- Previous experience in a Top 20 accounting practice
- Ideally a background in auditing SME's
- SAP experience advantagious
- Ability to work within a team