A renowned UK charity is currently in need of a Financial Controller to manage their high-performing Financial Accounting & Controls team. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with a passion for the charity sector to secure an interesting and rewarding role and make a real contribution to the lives of the charity's beneficiaries.
As the Financial Controller your role will involve:
- Managing a team of three including two qualified/part-qualified accountants and a finance officer
- Maintaining efficient accounting systems and processes
- Management of month-end tasks
- Year-end statutory accounts and liaising with auditors
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant
- Have strong technical skills
- Have either a background in audit or financial accounts
- Have a real passion for the charity sector
This role will pay circa £50k per annum plus good benefits and offers a flexible working policy.
To apply for this excellent role please submit your CV today.