A new opportunity has arisen at an entrepreneurial UK Tech company for an enthusiastic qualified Financial Controller ready to immerse in a small business, with responsibility for a vast range of deliverables.
You will carry out month end reporting, budgets and quarterly forecasts. Managing the statutory accounts and annual audit. Evolving systems and process to ensure set up for success. Your role will be climatic to the development of the finance team and to ensure that it has the right capabilities. This will be integrated with the business and teams support with forecasting and business cases.
- Financial management experience.
- IT skills and knowledge of the operation of accounting systems
- Business partnering - with a range of internal stakeholders with specific focus on the Commercial team.
- Commercial analysis - reviewing sales proposals, understanding product profitability and ensuring revenue recognition is correctly accounted for.
- Budgeting & forecasting - Managing the production of the annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Financial Control - enforcing, developing and implementing financial policies to control the business. Cash flow analysis P&L, performing cost reviews, devising and implementing change to control cost within the business
- Planning & Management of the annual financial planning cycle and monthly timetable
- Taxation compliance
- Systems development implement changes to the accounting systems to ensure that processes are continually improved.
- Reviewing all tasks performed by the team and updating and improving processes where needed.
This is a truly exciting role with an expanding business with the scope to impact and influence.
If this sound like you, please apply.