Altum is currently supporting a unicorn technology business in their search for a Financial Controller ready to immerse themselves in a creative thinking, bold and ambitious Company.
They are looking for a confident oral presenter with great communication skills that can influence, persuade, negotiate, motivate and agree commitments with colleagues. You will be building and motivating a team in financial accounting and act as the primary Go to person for month, quarter and year-end financial activities.
- Experience in financial accounting, consolidations and reporting
- Proficient user of Excel
- Proven technical knowledge and ability to drive accounting cycles
- Ability to multitask advanced organisation skills, attention to detail
- Designing and setting up financial reporting and payment systems
- Ability to coach and assist colleagues with accounting issues
- Hands on experience with the prepping of company accounts
- Experience of dealing with IFRS consolidations from an audit or accountant’s preparation perspective
- Experience leading a sizeable finance team, which will have ideally included financial reporting and transactional teams
This is a truly unique role with a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers with a bold and ambitious dream that is making serious headway.
If this sound like you, please apply.