Altum are working with a world renowned media business for a number of key hires in the London office.
This role is responsible for the compliance and control of a European region. Reporting into the International Controller this person will drive the change and review of current systems, workflows and processes to improve consistency and transparency. They will improve efficiency and accuracy through continued review and evaluation.
This role would be ideally suited to candidates looking to progress from Group Accountant or Finance Manager positions and to develop their career in a fast paced environment.
- Ensure financial close accounting and reporting deadlines are achieved, in accordance with US GAAP and group policies
- Review and prepare for sign off of the group year-end audits and any other regulatory compliance matters
- Support the FD in all aspects of financial systems planning and migrations, including the design of best practice workflows and documentation of processes
- Responsible for the balance sheet accounting and consolidation of company ledgers
- Forecasting and budgeting of balance sheets in line with proposed P&L’s from the commercial team
- Continually develop and evolve the finance function for the region including transfer pricing and system enhancements
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience reporting in US GAAP or knowledge of IFRS 15