Altum Consulting are partnering with an Arts Organisation in London to find a Financial Controller to work alongside a Finance Business Partner and report into the Head of Finance. This role is a key part of the finance team as the individual will be improving and maintaining financial procedures and controls.
- Line management of two junior staff members
- Work closely with the Finance Business Partner to ensure the production of complete and accurate monthly management accounts
- Maintain and operate accounts on the ledger including maintaining nominal code record
- Produce prompt monthly reconciliations of balance sheet nominal codes
- Assist with the production of financial statements for the annual report
- Manage payroll and pensions
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required by the Head of Finance
- Finalist or qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA accountant
- Experience of working with a high performing finance team
- Previous management experience of juniors in AP/AR
- Demonstrable experience of implementing controls and processes is essential
- A good personality and 'can do' attitude is essential; this is a growing team going through a period of change, so having good communication skills and a good personality is key to this role
If you are a financial accountant with a strong background in process improvement and controls and looking for your next challenge then please submit your CV today!