A disability charity is recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their team for a period of 3-6 months whilst they recruit for the permanent counterpart. This is a pivotal role within the team and will be responsible for ensuring the finance team runs smoothly.
This position will suit someone who has worked within the charity and non-profits sectors in previous roles, who has a proven record of management experience and someone who is able to come into the team and hit the ground running.
- Production of annual budget
- Production of monthly accounts
- Responsible for Finance Ledgers and cash management
- Manage the financial accounting team
- Attend Board Meetings and support Directors
- Key point of contact with the bank
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- Flexible team player
- Strong IT skills
- Previous experience within charity and non-profit sector is essential
- Strong communicator
If you have a passion for the charity sector, and have worked in a senior leadership role previously, then please submit your CV today!