Altum are working with a world-leading advertising group to recruit a Group Financial Controller.
This role is responsible for the compliance and control of a group of advertising brands. Reporting into the Group Finance Director, the Finance Controller will drive the change and review of current systems, workflows and processes to improve consistency and transparency. They will improve efficiency and accuracy through continued review and evaluation.
- Ensure financial close accounting and reporting deadlines are achieved, in accordance with accounting standards and group policies
- Review and prepare for sign off of the group year-end audits and any other regulatory compliance matters
- Support the FD in all aspects of financial systems planning and migrations, including the design of best practice workflows and documentation of processes
- Responsible for the balance sheet accounting and consolidation of company ledgers
- Maintain relationships as the main contact to the bank
- Forecasting and budgeting of balance sheets in line with proposed P&L’s from the commercial team
- Head of Accounting, Head of AR and AP Manager as direct reports
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ability to build and develop effective relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Proven problem solver
If you’d like to discuss this role further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.