A renowned global charity is in need of a Financial Accountant to join their London-based finance team on an interim basis. This should suit a candidate with an interest in charity and experience completing accounts using Charity SORP.
As the Financial Accountant your role will involve:
- Monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Working closely with Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Being the main point of contact for the external auditors
- Completing the annual statutory accounts
- Covering for the Management Accountant periodically including providing commentary to the wider organisation
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have completed an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Have demonstrable experience completing accounts using Charity SORP
- Have a strong social conscience and the desire to work for an organisation that is working ortwards a better society
To apply for this important and varied role pleae submit your CV today.