A renowned UK based Not-For-Profit organisation is in need of a Financial Accountant to join their finance team on an interim basis for 6 months.
This is an interesting and varied role that will be responsible for the annual filing of accounts and month-end work. This should suit a candidate with an interest in charity and experience completing accounts using Charity SORP.
As the Financial Accountant your role will involve:
- Monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Working closely with Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Being the main point of contact for the external auditors
- Completing the annual statutory accounts
- Covering for the Management Accountant periodically including providing commentary to the wider organisation
The role will ideal for someone who is a fully-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), and someone that has extensive experience in the charity and non-profit sectors. In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience using Charity SORP.
If you are immediately available, or on a short notice period, and have a passion for the charity, then please apply today!