Altum are currently supporting a FTSE listed construction business to help them find a Financial Accountant for one of their major divisions. This is a permanent role, but an immediate start is highly preferable. You will work closely with the divisional finance director and the head of reporting, the main responsibilities are;
- Production of timely and technically accurate monthly accounts
- Production of timely and technically accurate budget, forecast and strategic plan reports and presentations for the Sector Finance Director and subsequent submission to Group including liaison with Business Unit finance stakeholders.
- Production of timely and technically accurate statutory reporting e.g. statutory accounts and national statistics, where applicable for Sector controlled legal entities
- Managing the review and sign-off of Business Unit statutory reporting.
- Production and submission of year end audit packs, tax packs and other Group reporting requirements.
- Processing of period and year end closure routines.
- Other Ad hoc divisional finance duties including budgeting and forecasting
This role will suit an ACA looking for a first role in industry, the company will be able to offer great career progression from this entry point.