Altum Consulting are partnering with a global animal welfare charity to find a Financial Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
This role will suit a newly qualified accountant who is looking for the next step in their career in finance.
- Work closely with Head of Finance to lead the year-end audit
- Prepare statutory accounts in accordance with charity SORP
- Management of 1 junior AP officer
- Lead on production of key schedules - payroll, deferred income, accrued income
- Supervise account reconciliations
- Liaise with auditors on interim and year-end audit to ensure adequate information is provided within agreed time-scales
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of managing a junior is highly desirable
- Previous experience of working within the charity sector is highly desirable
- A passion for the charity sector, and animal welfare, is essential
- Good working knowledge of excel
This is a permanent role and the client can wait on a 3 month notice period for the right candidate. If you have previous experience in a financial accounting role, and are newly qualified, then please submit your CV today!