Altum Consulting are working with a youth support charity in London to find a Financial Accountant to join their team on an interim basis for 3 months. This is a really exciting opportunity to gain insight into the charity sector and be a part of a dynamic team.
This role will suit someone who is working towards a professional accounting qualification, and at finalist level, or someone who is already fully qualified.
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Own relationship with wider finance team e.g Tax, VAT, Payroll
- Support implementation of new financial system
- Support with providing key financial reporting to management
- Be a point of contact for audit team
- Improve processes and controls
- Ad-hoc projects
- Finalist level accountant, or fully qualified accountant
- Exposure to preparing financial accounts
- Good Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for the charity and non-profit sectors
If you are available on short notice and looking for a new challenge then submit your CV today!