A UK based charity that works to support the elderly and vulnerable in society are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their finance team for a period of 3 months. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that creates real change in society and can expand your financial accounting experience.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the audit process at year-end
- Producing consolidated financial statements
- Year-end stat accounts prep
- Advising wider finance and non-finance colleagues on controls compliance
- Monthly balance sheet reconcillations
- Prepayments and accruals management
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Experience with FRS/Charity SORP is essential
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Immediately available
If you have previous experience working within a charity and are immediately available to interview, then please submit your CV today!