Altum are working with a world leading advertising group to recruit a Financial Accountant.
This role, which reports into the Head of Accounting, is responsible for compliance and control within the Group. The Financial Accountant will drive change and review of current systems, workflows and processes to improve consistency and transparency.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of Group accounting and reporting schedules in accordance with accounting standards and group policies
- Assist with the smooth completion of all year-end audit queries and any other audit/regulatory compliance matters
- Support the business in all aspects of financial system planning and migrations
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed, reviewed and filed as per group policy - provide commentary on aged balances
- Monitor foreign currency bank account on a weekly basis to ensure financial control over the bank balances
- Process the monthly payroll cash sweep journals from the group to ensure payroll balance sheet control accounts are reconciled and documented for audit
- Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, etc)
- Strong compliance and control track record
- Excellent Excel and Reporting Systems skills
- Demonstrable financial control and effective influencing skills
If you’d like to discuss this role further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.