A UK cancer charity is in need of a Financial Accountant to join their team for 2-3 months. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team to do a varied role.
The role will be responsible for the annual filing of accounts and month-end work. This should suit a candidate with an interest in charity and experience completing accounts using Charity SORP.
- Monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Working closely with Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Being the main point of contact for the external auditors
- Completing the annual statutory accounts
- Covering for the Management Accountant periodically including providing commentary to the wider organisation
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Has post-qualification experience within industry
- Have demonstrable experience completing accounts using Charity SORP
- Strong communication skills and not afraid to get stuck-in doing ad hoc tasks
To apply for this important and varied role please submit your CV today.