An exciting and important opportunity has arisen within a well-known and well-loved charity that cares for terminally ill people, who currently need a Head of Finance Transformation to work with the finance team to improve and develop finance systems and processes before then procuring and implementing a new finance system that better suits their needs. This is a fixed-term contract for an initial period of 6 months.
As the Finance Transformation Lead your role will involve:
- Working closely with the finance team to map out and understand existing systems and processes
- Develop and implement new systems and processes using a collabrative approach and working with the rest of the finance team
- Procucing and implementing a new finance system that suits the organisation's needs
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have demonstrable experience in leading finance transformation
- Understand different finance systems and the requirements of organisations
To apply for this important and rewarding role, please submit your CV today.