A historic and well-known Children's Charity is currently in need of a Finance Systems Analyst to join their friendly finance team and use their system skills to improve processes and drive efficiency across the organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with good systems experience to really elevate their career and make a big difference to the success of an organisation that helps make the lives of some of the UK's most vulnerable people better. The role will pay up to £30k and will offer training and any relevant qualifications to the successful candidate.
As the Finance Systems Analyst, your role will involve:
- Working closely with the Finance Systems manager and an external consultant to ensure that the potential of the new financial planning system is maximised
- Working with colleagues in different departments to ensure systems are working effectively together
- Responding to your colleagues queries and carrying out user maintenance as required
- Looking at ways of reporting and handling data across the whole organisation
- Constantly working towards improving systems and processes
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have strong experience and interest in working with systems
- Have VBA/SQL/SSRS knowledge
- Have knowledge and experience working with the back-end of systems
- Have an understanding of how finance functions
In short, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a growing area, in a position that will lead to great opportunities in future. The role will pay £30k and any required training and study support will be given. If you're interested and have the rquired skills and experience, please apply today.