Altum Consulting are proud to be partnering with Ronald McDonald House Charities, who are undergoing a large and important project to procure and implement a new Finance System in tandem with a CRM. They require a Finance Systems Project Lead to take a central role in procuring, seletcing and implementing the new system, in an 18-month project position. This is an interesting, rewarding and well-paid opportunity that should suit a senior accountant that has previous experience procuring and implementing finance systems, ideally within the charity sector.
As the Finance Systems Project Lead your role will involve:
- Working closely with finance and the wider organisation including the database team to establish the needs of the organisation
- Contacting different system vendors to get quotes and proposed solutions on finance systems
- Selecting a system and presenting to the board
- Working closely with the IT team from McDonalds UK to implement the new system
- Assisting finance with developing reports on the new system
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant
- Have extensive experience working with system vendors in procuring and implementing systems
- Have a good working knowledge of and interest in the charity sector
To apply for this excellent role please send your CV today.