Main Purpose of the Role
- Global Financial Services Team Leadership and Europe Financial Services Operational Responsibility.
- Responsible to ensure that the Service delivery of the Global Financial Services Team and Europe Operational Financial Services is as per the agreed upon SLAs/SPAs.
- To drive the operational efficiencies and productivity by identifying and implementing opportunities for simplification and standardization of all the processes.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for communication of strategy, initiatives, local plans and performance metrics for all finance services provided for Globally and Europe.
- Responsible for objective setting, and development of new procedures within Finance Services through interaction with Process Owners and other stakeholders.
- Accountable for performance against financial parameters, monitors and reports against targets.
- Drive the application of CE practices and behaviours.
- Drive process stabilization, simplification & optimization in line with Global process best practice in a ERP systems environment.
- Collaborate with the Global Business, Europe and Functional leads to identify opportunities for end-to-end process improvement and simplification.
- Implement the Stakeholder Governance Model to effectively engage with the key stakeholders and GPOs.
- Accountable for developing and managing key internal / external partner relationships.
- Accountable for business satisfaction against SPA and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Required to develop broad business and industry acumen, and to use this knowledge to initiate and/or develop business and functional relationships.
- May identify business development opportunities and communicate them to senior management.
- Engage with key stakeholders, business leaders and subject matter experts to define, document, communicate business requirements to the SAP technical team, and drive implementation of those requirements in support of business initiatives, including and driving automation.
- Leads and manages a team, typically delivering results through others
- Apply CE leadership development practices across financial services.
- Evaluates direct reports and provides every day coaching in accordance with CE leadership development.
- Allocates resources and responsibilities across team to deliver business results and develop team members.
- Manages and ensures consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, resources and performance management within area of responsibility.
- Defines and manages group/team structures and resource levels to support business needs.
Our Leadership competencies
- Grow Talent and Team to Create a Diverse, High Performing Team.
- Passion to Exceed Ambitious Goals and Deliver Sustainable Business Results.
- Internally Collaborate and Communicate Effectively and Build Long Term Relationships.
- Drive Continuous Excellence Initiatives to Improve Current Practices and Processes.
- Proactively Challenge the Status Quo and Drive Continuous Improvement.
- Role Model, Inspire and Engage People.
- Understand our External Environment, Develop Strong External Relationships and Create Gaps Versus Competitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Accounting qualification: CPA, ACCA, CIMA, ACA.
- Experience of leading large teams in a Financial Shared Services Organization is preferred.
- Proven track record in delivering results by working with cross-functional Teams.
- Financial Shared Services experience preferable.
- 10+ years Post Qualified Experience.
- Stakeholder management: solid network with functional area, Markets, Region, ICT organization.
- To have shown growth in an organization of repute with consistent increase of area of responsibility.
- International and European experience preferred.