Finance Manager - Technology
Altum Consulting are pleased to be partnering with a market-leading SaaS/Data Analytics business in their search for a Finance Manager.
This is a pivotal time within the company's history and with the sudden rise in data driven markets, the business has experienced considerable growth. With all this in mind the need for an experienced finance manager has arisen, specifically to make sure all financial processes and procedures are kept in order and developed.
The Finance Manager will be liaising with key senior stakeholders across Europe and the US including FP&A, Tax and Reporting teams in relation to accounting for all European entities. This role requires a highly skilled accountant with an eagerness to learn new things and demonstrate a high level of energy, time management and organizational skills.
- Ensure all financial processes are accurately documented and in accordance with current process
- Supervise and ensure Month-End process is conducted in an accurate and timely fashion
- Reporting under US GAAP and prepare supporting information for SEC filing
- Prepare and co-ordinate the statutory requirements, in accordance with local standards
- Ensure European compliance with SOX requirements
Knowledge and experience,
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA), preferably with Big 4 experience
- Knowledge of accounting for European entities
- Strong knowledge of local reporting standards such as UK GAAP, IFRS & US GAAP
- Effective time management skills
- Previous experience working on multi-currency consolidations