Accountancy & Finance
£60,000 - £70,000
about 1 month ago
Altum Consulting are pleased to be partnering with one of the UK's leading REIT's in their search for a well-rounded Finance Manager. Our client directly manages a portfolio of over £3bn in property across the UK, comprising a mixture of residential and commercial assets.
Due to the considerable period of growth experienced over the last 12 months, the need for a finance manager to join the dynamic facilities management has arisen. The successful candidate will have 2 direct reports and work closely with both the Finance Director and Head of Operations.
- Reporting to the board and actively participating in the review of the management accounts
- Manage all aspects regarding invoicing, debtor and credit control
- Ensure reporting is consistent and accurate
- Business partner with operational and regional staff in order to highlight and resolve key financial issues
- Directly manage 2 junior members of staff
- Evaluate potential contractual and cost variations
- Maintain the business valuation model and liaise with external auditors
- Manage the statutory accounting process, ensuring compliance
Required skills & experience,
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA)
- Real Estate sector experience
- Experience of compliance function
- Ability to produce timely and accurate reporting
- Strong knowledge of accounting software such as Workday etc.
- Team management experience