Altum Consulting have the pleasure of supporting one of our most prestigious clients in recruiting a Finance Manager for an exciting newly created position.
Located in the Head Office based near Leiden, this role will be supporting an ambitious and successful private equity backed business within the Health & Leisure sector in building, developing and maintaining the dynamic finance department.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Control, you will be responsible for:
- Leading finance team of 8-9 people within AP, AR & GL
- Supporting the Head of Financial Control and CFO with changes and improvements to the accounting function
- Responsible for leading the Accounting & Administration for the two group and leading the financial activities relating to month-end and year-end closing
- Leading innovation projects relating to work flow, system implementation, process efficiencies
- Acting at the main link and point of contact between the accounting department and the Head of Financial Control
- Supporting the audit process from a financial perspective
- Overseeing the work of your team, approving invoicing and dealing with escalations
- Being a strong leader by motivating, developing and encouraging the accounting team
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Educated with a Bachelors or Masters in Accounting degree or similar
- 5+ years of professional work experience within an accounting or controlling function
- 3+ years of experience managing and leading a team
- Comfortable working within a dynamic work environment
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Fluency in Dutch & English languages is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic and driven finance professional to really make an impact in positively developing a successful accounting team & function within an equally ambitious company.
For this position, my client is offering a very competitive salary + additional bonus and benefits.
To apply, please send an updated CV to;- firstname.lastname@example.org