Altum are currently supporting a FTSE 100 food retailer to find a high calibre FP&A Manager for a high profile newly created position. The role will be pivotal in driving the performance of the divisional finance teams and setting the overall strategy for the business.
- Deliver well supported annual budgets and rolling forecasts, which are fully bought into by Commercial Teams and aligned to the strategic direction of the Board
- Management of Business Planning and Consolidation for forecasting and budget purposes
- Provide insightful and considered monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual update on performance (sales to gross profit) to the Board
- Responsible for communicating updates in the market and from competitors on a timely basis
- Driving new insight to support action in the Food group, working closely with the Leadership Team, Commercial Teams, Group FP&A
- Providing insightful and considered ad-hoc analysis on all areas of performance for presentation to the Board
- Qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Previous experience in retail / FMCG background FP&A and/or IR preferred
- Commercial awareness and interest in the Food industry
- Inquisitive and curious mindset
- Strong analytical capabilities, comfortable working with and accurately manipulating data to provide accurate and insightful reporting
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, please apply today.