Altum Consulting are currently partnering with an established technology business to recruit a Finance Manager (Clients) The successful candidate will lead a bright entrepreneurial team and have overall responsibility for client contracts throughout their duration of engagement with the business. This role is for an initial 6 month period (day rate) with the opportunity to go permanent.
Duties/responsibilities include the following:
- Ensuring key deliverables are met through regular engagement with client accounts team
- Overseeing contract management system ensuring controls are in place
- Coordination of client audits alongside senior stakeholders.
- Overseeing client queries
- Reviewing/approval of client payments and recharge invoices
- Analysis of income for Talent Managers
- Attendance at relevant board meetings
- Overseeing x4 client accountants
- A Qualified Accountant or QBE
- Proven ability to handle financial and management reporting in a complex organisation.
- Excellent analytical and technical financial skills, with the ability to diagnose and apply appropriate techniques for resolution
- Strong understanding of financial and reporting systems.
- Enthusiastic and approachable to nurture existing team
- Flexible working environment
- Unlimited holidays
- Generous bonus scheme
For further information please contact James Harold on the attached details. Candidates will be considered immediately for interview.