Altum are excited to partner with a global media business to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and become a key part of their continued strategic expansion.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you will own the budgeting and forecasting processes and partner across multiple departments.
- Take ownership of the budgeting and forecasting
- Understand the key drivers and use these to make improvements within the forecast process and create models to increase efficiency and produce insightful analysis to drive the business forward
- Partner with various heads of departments to review profitability and support the current strategies in place
- Revise month end analysis and commentary
- Manage two direct reports
- Asses for proficiencies in the current process and assist the IT team improve automation
- Work with the different teams to recognise and analyse strengths and weaknesses to improve business performance
- Support the development of Business Intelligence Tools and monitor key business drivers
- Monitor payroll and targets
- Qualified accountant - ACA or CIMA/ACCA equivalent
- Excellent excel and financial modelling skills
- Commercially aware
- Previous involvement in system improvement projects
- Ability to analyse large quantities of data and produce useful insights