A well-established global charity with an excellent reputation, based in South-West London, are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their friendly and high-performing finance team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with a strong background in finance business-partnering to secure an interesting and rewarding position within a great organisation. The role is paying up to circa £50k per annum and has good benefits including a generous flexible working/working from home policy.
As the Finance Manager your role will involve:
- Managing two colleagues including a Part Qualified and Qualified Accountant
- Business-partnering various functions including IT, HR and other internal disciplines
- Producing budgets & forecasts for various cost centres and discussing performance and variances on a monthly basis
- Producing ad hoc analysis reports as required
- Building strong relationships between finance and the wider organisation
- Ensuring month-end and year-end finance tasks are completed accurately and on time
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with some good post-qualification experience
- Have experience, or a strong interest in the charity sector
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with non finance stakeholders
To apply for this excellent position please submit your CV today.