Altum are working with a FTSE 100 consumer business to recruit a commercially-minded Finance Manager.
This role ensures delivery of robust financial evaluations and business partnering. The roles also co-ordinates with other finance teams across the business, to ensure the impact of expected changes in the property portfolio is reflected in financial forecasts and budgets across the group.
- Own business cases for all mixed-use redevelopment schemes
- Support redevelopment team with modelling appraisals for new properties or relocations
- Own the capital evaluations models for redevelopments
- Provide ad-hoc modelling, including support for property transactions
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 2+ years of post-qualified experience
- Experience building business cases
- Ability to work closely with non-finance stakeholders
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Strong IT skills, including advanced Excel capabilities
- Ideally, have property and redevelopment experience
- Ideally, have experience in a consumer goods or retail environment
If you’d like to discuss this role further, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.