Altum are working with a FTSE listed retail company to recruit a commercial-minded Finance Manager for the international side of their business.
The Finance Manager will budget, forecast and manage both costs and capex for month-end reporting, whilst business partnering the senior leaders in the division.
- Prepare the budgets and forecasts for central costs and capex. Providing insightful commentary, relevant for Board level
- Own the monthly risks and opportunities for central costs and capex, providing foresight into potential savings and overheads in the month
- Ensure accurate reporting with relevant and insightful commentary of month end results
- Building strong relationships and business partnering with a variety of stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- 2 years post-qualified experience
- Significant experience working with central/fixed costs
- Strong control mindset
- Good interpersonal skills
- Business partnering experience
- Track record of continuous improvement in a previous role
If you think you meet the required criteria and would like to hear more please then don’t hesitate to get in touch.