Our client is a private equity backed co-working business, looking to secure a pivotal hire in their future growth. The business has recently received significant funding, with the aim of doubling in size over the next 3 years.
The Finance Manager role is responsible for managing a team of 5 Management Accountants to deliver a high-quality month end, including various board packs with accompanying commentary. This is a great opportunity for an established Finance Manager looking for a new challenge, or a senior management accountant looking for the next step in their career.
Role responsibilities include:
- Production of the monthly management reporting packs with accompanying analysis and commentary
- P&L and Balance Sheet review
- Ensuring the accuracy of budget and forecast reports
- Production of commercial reports for senior finance leadership
- Assisting with system development projects for PO and billing systems, and subsequent integration with the CRM
Suitable candidates will match all or most of the following
- Qualified accountant with post qualified experience (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Proven managerial experience and leadership skills
- Experience of ownership of month end processes
- Proven adaptability and able to work in a high paced, changeable environment