Altum Consulting are working with a London-based Arts Organisation to find an experienced Finance Manager to join their team on an interim basis for 5 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with extensive charity sector experience, who is comfortable working in a positive, dynamic environment.
- Financial management of the P&L
- Producing budgets, forecasts, and reports
- Line manage a Finance Analyst and an Assistant Finance Analyst
- Deputy to the Head of Finance in business partnering and strategic planning
- Working with the Head of Finance to develop the finance team
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Thorough understanding of how charities operate
- Experience within the Arts sector is desirable but not essential
- High degree of financial modelling, planning and forecasting techniques
- Reporting and management accounting experience