Finance Manager - Global Inventory
location: Amsterdam, North Holland
practice area: accountancy-and-finance
job type: permanent
salary: €80,000.00 - €85,000.00 per annum bonus & benefits
сonsultant: Erin Wilson
date posted: 01/12/2023
FINANCE MANAGER - GLOBAL INVENTORY - AMSTERDAM - INTERNATIONAL ROLE
Altum Consulting have the pleasure of partnering with one of our most well regarded clients within the Pharma/Medical Device industry, to support their search of a Finance Manager within their Global Inventory team.
This is a newly created role within a newly developed team enabling a lot of room for developing and shaping the function as you best see fit. You will be working as a part of a team of 4 other Managers and reporting directly to the Senior Manager of LATAM & EMEA.
You are working in a sole-contributory function with full ownership of the financial activities for the Dutch and European entities. As the sole owner, you will be the main point of contact for a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to provide insights and answers to any questions relating to the Inventory within your entities, making you a specialist within your area.
Role & Responsibilities
- Inventory management and analysis
- Provide detailed analysis and reports to support business reviews and initiate objectives from a financial perspective
- Create and deliver accurate budgets and forecasts for inventory related activities across all divisions
- Work closely with the senior business and finance leadership teams to create, plan and execute future plans for inventory across the Dutch and EU entities
- Analyze and report on key drivers to support business leaders to manager their P&L\'s effectively and accurately
- Lead and participate in various projects to provide better insights and optimize the inventory processes
- Reporting on all projects to provide regular updates on the progress, ROI and future plans
- Create financial forecasts and financial models to support the planning process of the projects
- Act as the main point of contact to both internal and external stakeholders to communicate information relating to your projects when requested
Education & Experience
- Educated with a Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Finance, Controlling or equivalent
- 5 years experience working in a similar function
- Strong knowledge of both accounting and inventory
- Project management experience
- Comfortable working within a matrix and international environment
- Strong communication skills and capable of liaising with multiple stakeholders cross functionally
- Fluency is English is essential
- Willingness to travel abroad (10%)
Our client is a fast-growth and high performing business working in an industry that you can be proud to be a part of. You will joining the company in an exciting phase and the business offers great career progression opportunities.
To apply, please click the link. We look forward to hearing from you!
Head of Finance
FP&A Analyst - MedTech
FP&A Manager - BioTech
Financial Accountant: Life Sciences
Management Accountant - BioPharma
Principal Consultant - Energy
Financial Controller - Life Sciences
Management Consultant - Asset and Wealth Management (M/SM)
Finance Manager - Life Sciences