A well known and highly renowned membership body is currently in need of a qualified Finance Business Partner to join them on a permanent basis, in a well-paid role that will give exposure to the leadership team and the opportunity to influence the direction of the organisation from a finance perspective. The position is paying up to £52k per annum and would suit an outgoing and bright individual who has a track record of successfully working with non finance stakeholders.
As the Finance Business Partner your role will involve:
- Providing forecasts and budgets for different areas of the organisation
- Working closely with the leadership team to discuss monthly performance
- Preparing ad hoc financial analysis and modelling as required
- Working on the longer-term financial strategy of the organisation
- Work on month-end and year-end finance tasks
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Have a strong background in working with non finance stakeholders
- Be an approachable and intelligent individual
To apply for this exciting and important role please submit your CV today.