Our Amsterdam office are partnering with one of our most prestigious client who are a US owned, multi-national manufacturing business who are a leader within medical devices.
Based within their EMEA HQ in Amsterdam, our client is seeking to recruit an experienced FP&A Analyst to join their international and dynamic FP&A team.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for:-
- Partnering and working closely with the Head of a specialist division
- Communicating effectively with various stakeholders internally and externally of the business
- Collating key information and effectively delivering presentations and reports via dashboards and BI tools:- month and results, planning and forecasting preparation and the day to day support to your business partner
- Supporting divisional Managers with financial related analysis including:- P&L analysis, KPI reporting, Business reviews, pricing analysis, tender analysis, monthly reporting pack, trend analysis and sales reporting
- Having an in-depth understanding of the business units needs and providing meaningful analysis to support their requirements
- Continuous improvement mind set
- Carrying out ad-hoc analysis projects
Experience and Education:-
- 3-5 years of professional work experience within a FP&A function
- Degree in Finance/Business related course
- Ideally qualified with an accounting degree:- ACCA/ACA or equivalent of
- Proven experience of working within a multi-national and matrixed organisation
- Effectively demonstrate strong communcation skills both verbally and written
- Fluency in the English language. Any other European language is a benefit
- Experienced in using Power BI tools, Oracle and Hyperion is highly desirable
In addition to this exciting opportunity, my client is offering a competitive salary + annual bonus and other variable benefits.
To apply, please send an updated CV to:- firstname.lastname@example.org