One of the UK's most well-loved charities is currently recruiting to a Finance Business Partner to work closely with their income-generation and particularly their fundraising department. This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference in the fortunes of a brilliant charity that focuses on animal welfare, and will pay around £55,000 per annum.
As the Finance Business Partner your role will involve:
- Producing forecasts and budgets for the various income streams
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to discuss their finance situations and offer advice when needed
- Ad hoc finance analysis and modelling tasks
- Contributing to month and year-end accounts
- Making recommendations to improve efficiency, increase income and gain more visibility over finance
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have experience working within the charity sector, particularly within a complex income-generation role
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a real passion for the sector
If you feel this is you please submit your CV today.