Altum Consulting are partnering with a really dynamic International Development Organisation to find an interim Finance Business Partner to join their Fundraising Finance team on an initial 6 month basis, with the likelihood of an extension. This opportunity will suit someone who is available on short notice and looking to expand on their management accounting experience within an exciting team. In addition, this role is looking for someone to work 4 days per week.
- To support and assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- To act as main business partner to fundraising managers and budget holders, work closely with the fundraising strategy team
- Contribute to the production of budgets and reforecast for the Fundraising Division
- Carry out business case appraisals for investments and fundraising activities
- To provide challenging and meaningful analysis of the monthly management accounts, highlighting major variances to Head of Fundraising Finance. Provide monthly iterative review and monitoring of expenditure, to ensure the department is cost effective and consider value for money opportunities
- To participate with other finance staff in the interpretation and analysis of results, reforecast, and working with Team managers in the production of written commentary to accompany those reports
- Part-qualified accountant, working towards their qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Charity sector experience is essential
- Strong experience doing management accounting is essential
There may be some UK based travel required.