Altum Consulting are partnering with a children's charity to find a Finance Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis. Working alongside the Head of FP&A, this is a pivotal role within the organisation and a chance to join them in a exciting period of change.
- Business partnering budget holders and the senior management team
- Enhance the charity's financial management through the improvement of processes
- Developing budgeting and planning models
- Monthly and Year-end reporting
- Undertake and ensure timely implementation of improvements to systems
- Part-qualified or fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Experience within the charity sector is highly desirable
- Passionate about the sector
- Fast-learner and very personable
- Previous experience engaging with stakeholders is highly desirable
- Available on short notice
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation at a turning point in the way they manage the finance function. If you're a bright and engaging person with a passion for the charity sector then please submit your CV today!