This role sits within the Publishing team and involves Business Partnering the team CFO to support the consolidation, analysis and reporting of circulation and client solution businesses performance. The Finance Business Partner will play a key role in the management and delivery of annual budgets, monthly forecasts and ongoing analysis of the Publisher team.
- Lead and manage the annual budget process
- Analyse monthly results and track changes in the monthly rolling forecast
- Business partner with divisional digital business heads
- Manage the consolidation and submission of global strategic KPIs
- Support the CFO with the formulation of the 5-year plan
- Streamline and automate performance reporting and analysis
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience as a business partner/analyst
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Experience within a global business
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to present to non-finance professionals
If you would like to discuss this role further, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.