Are you a fully qualified finance business partner with a passion for scientific research? We’re currently partnering with a world-renowned research centre in the search for a dynamic Finance Business partner, to work closely with researchers and scientists to lead on the financial planning, budgeting and management reporting and supporting business cases.
- Managing the build and maintenance of robust budget, forecast and five-year plan models that influence and support decision-making
- Working with senior management and budget holders to consolidate and deliver the annual budget and five-year plan
- Managing the development of resource allocation and costing models that will support internal management and the needs of funders
- Managing the production and development of the standardised monthly reporting to budget holders, senior management and Board
- Supporting management in developing and delivering efficiency plans and ensuring value for money across operations
- Ad hoc analyses as required by management, funders and other stakeholders
The ideal candidate will fully qualified CCAB accountant with at least one years’ post qualification experience. You will ideally have management accounting/financial analysis experience, however candidates with an audit background are also welcome to apply. You will be personable, proactive and passionate about scientific/medical research.
This is an exciting, value-add role in a pioneering world research organisation. The role will develop alongside the suitable candidate, and offer some excellent benefits such as study support, tickets to events, generous holiday and pension allowance all in a state-of-the-art working environment.
If you are interested, please apply today!