A well-known and growing charity in North London is currently in need of a Finance Business Partner to join their friendly and high performing finance team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified accountant with a love of the charity sector and strong interpersonal skills to take up a highly important role and contribute to the ongoing growth and success of the organisation.
As the Finance Business Partner your role will involve:
- Working closely with a range of directors, advising and producing budgets
- Performing month-end accounting duties
- Having regular meetings with stakeholders to discuss performance
- Financial modelling
- Providing financial analysis around business cases
- Contributing to the financial year-end
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA or equivalent)
- Have an audit/accounting practice background or have finance-business partnering experience within either the education or charity sectors
- Have a real interest in the charity sector
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with and challenge non-finance stakeholders
To apply for this excellent role, which comes with great benefits, please submit your CV today.