Altum Consulting are pleased to be partnering with a FTSE 100 property developer in their search for a Finance Business Partner. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading developer with over 50 years experience in developing and managing high-quality, residential properties across the UK.
With headquarters in Leatherhead, Surrey this role offers the chance to work closely with senior directors across both finance and other departments, providing them with strategic financial analysis to support a timely and accurate delivery.
Key responsibilities include,
- Providing comprehensive financial appraisals to promote and support each individual development plan
- Responsible for all financial aspects of each development, including controls, cash flow forecasting, investment appraisals and financial due diligence
- Provide accurate sales and build projection analysis
- Develop a detailed commercial and legal understanding of all aspects of the developments, recognising progression and managing risks
- Monthly cash flow analysis
Ideal candidate profile and experience,
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- 1-2 years post-qualified experience
- Preferably experience working within the property sector, desired but not essential
- Commercial Acumen
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual