Altum Consulting are partnering with a leading UK-based charity and looking for a Finance Business Partner to join this vibrant and exciting finance team.
This role is initially a 6 month contract with the possibility of an extension and the charity are open to seeing part-qualified and qualified profiles.
- Delivery of monthly management accounts and Executive report, and the circulation of final figures, to published deadlines.
- Work with budget holders so that they are able to understand and articulate performance against budget or forecast and support them with subsequent decision making, providing support and challenge where appropriate.
- In partnership with budget holders, support them with the identification of financial KPIs to support performance appraisal.
- Design new reports and analysis for new programmes of work as required, ensuring information produced is budget holder led, to their particular needs.
- Development of budgeting, planning models and analysis to support business performance management and robust financial control of resources
- Participate in the development of the annual budget; forecasts and 5 year financial model; including modelling of employment costs and scenario analysis.
- Provide budget holders with all necessary information and support and challenge for the preparation of their individual budgets and forecasts within agreed timescales (base data; trend phased analysis; prior year data).
- Support budget holders with income and expenditure, using appropriate forecasting techniques, and ensuring assumptions are documented and validated.
- Provide regular budget and forecasting training and tailored support to staff as needed.
- Consolidate budgets and forecasts from all teams.
- Identify key issues and recommend continuous improvements to the budgeting and forecasting process.
The ideal candidate will have strong management accountant experience and be comfortable communicating with stakeholders and other members of non-finance within the organisation.
If you're interested in hearing more then please contact then please submit your CV!