Altum Consulting are working with a leading housing association to recruit a finance business partner. This is a permanent role that will be suitable for someone who is able to simplify the complex when communicating to senior, non-financial members of staff.
- Preparation of management reporting and insight
- Development and review of business plans, annual budgets and forecasts for both financial and non-financial activity
- Proactive analysis and identification of risks and opportunities
- Timely and insightful reporting on income and expenditure, including clear explanations for variances for targets and understanding around plans
- Modelling, analysis and advice across a wide range of projects
- Continuous improvement of systems and automation process
- Finalist or CCAB qualified accountant
- Excellent communication skills are essential in order to communicate finance effectively to stakeholders and other non-finance members of the organisation
- Demonstrable experience of performing budgeting and forecasting processes
- Experience within the housing and non-profit sectors is desirable
Personality is a key component to this role, so it will suit someone who is a self-starter and strong communicator. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role please apply today.