Altum are pleased to be working with one of London’s top housing associations to find a finance business partner to support the care and support team. The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with housing or charity experience and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and delivery of the activities’ month end process including production of monthly, quarterly and other ad hoc statutory and management reports
- Assisting heads of departments and other decision makers in making strategic decisions based on sound financial assessments and business plans
- Providing regular quarterly and rolling forecast of the department’s expected outturn for the year
- Producing annual income and expenditure budgets for periodic reviews with Business Partners and budget holders
- Providing technical accounting expertise around the activities including expert knowledge of the applicable Financial Reporting Standards
- Maintaining the chart of accounts relevant for the Care and Support activities at all times ensuring regular update, consistency across all Group systems and in line with business rules
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Experience within a housing association or charity
- Excellent communication skills
- Improving systems experience is highly desirable
- Ability to work independently as well as being part of a team
The role will be based in East London and this business is known for its community work and high employee satisfaction. If the above interests you and you are a finance professional with all the required experience, please apply today!