Altum Consulting are working with a membership organisation who are going through rapid change and looking to bring a Finance Business Partner onto their team on a permanent basis. This is a newly created role and will be driving change in the organisation. Working alongside a Financial Controller this will be a pivotal role in the senior leadership team.
- To provide financial planning and analysis services to stakeholders within the organisation
- Ensure that financial management information is produced and delivered in a timely and accurate manner
- Working in close partnership with budget holders across the organisation to produce monthly management reports containing business insight and financial risks for review by the Head of Finance
- Prepare budgets alongside budget holders to agree budgets within the scope of the financial plan
- Work through issues and operational challenges with stakeholders to provide insight to non-finance colleagues effectively
- Assist the Head of Finance and Financial Controller with preparation of statutory accounts and audit
- Finalist or CCAB qualified accountant
- Excellent communication skills are essential in order to communicate finance effectively to stakeholders and other non-finance members of the organisation
- Demonstrable experience of performing budgeting and forecasting processes
- Experience within the charity and non-profit sectors is desirable
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Personality is a key component to this role, so this role will suit someone who is a self-starter and strong communicator and won't shy away from a challenge.