Altum are working with a high-growth, global online fashion retail business to recruit a Finance Business Intelligence Lead.
By building a sound foundation of data and reliable processes, the successful candidate will generate actionable insights and strategic pathways that will allow the business to tailor their financial and business activities, leading to a successful future of growth.
This is a great role for the detail-orientated, financially attuned Business Intelligence Lead who enjoys managing and manipulating vast amounts of highly interconnected data and loves the challenge of creating automated solutions for data collection, validation and insights analysis.
- Design and deliver best-in-class data products and processes
- Lead the optimisation and automation of reporting and integration systems
- Understand commercial and operational objectives of Finance and identify opportunities to improve existing data sources
- Ensure a high level of data quality for core data sources and KPI’s
- Manage 2 BI Analysts
- Academic background in Finance/STEM/quantitative field
- Advanced T-SQL coder with experience pulling/pushing data via SQL server and BI data warehouses
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft BI Suite
- SAP, BPC and VBA knowledge and experience with Tableau or Looker is preferable
- Expert in manipulating large interconnected data sets
If you fit the criteria and are interested in hearing more then please don’t hesitate to apply.
Finance, business intelligence, data analytics, data visualisation, Microsoft, SAP BPC, VBA, Tableau, Looker, T-SQL, coding, SQL Server, data manipulation, reporting, automation, management