A well-known and important regulatory and communications organisation are recruiting to an exciting new entry-level Financial Analyst position. This is a varied, rewarding and people facing role that will pay full study support and would suit a bright and motivated individual who is hoping to begin their career in finance.
As the Financial Analyst your role will involve:
- Business Partnering various internal functions of the organisation, including working closely with senior management outside of finance
- Working on budgets and forecasts and providing monthly commentary and variance analysis on these
- Producing ad hoc financial analysis and scenario modelling to influence decision making
- Month-end and year-end duties as required
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have a clear demonstrable desire to pursue a career in accounting
- Have a strong academic background
- Be a bright and energetic individual who wants to make a difference
The role will offer up to £28k per annum as well as some very attractive benefits.
To apply for this important role that will offer defined career progression please submit your CV today.